End-of-Life Nursing Education Consortium (ELNEC)
Dedicated to Educating Nurses in Excellent Palliative Care
The End-of-Life Nursing Education Consortium (ELNEC) project is a national education initiative to improve palliative care. Read more...
ELNEC Receives Funding From Cambia Health Foundation to Expand Palliative Care Nursing Education Across the Nation
2015 National ELNEC Train-the-Trainer Courses Remaining
ELNEC-Core: October 14-15 in Houston, TX
- ELNEC Summit: January 21-22 in Glendale, CA
- ELNEC-Core: May 24-25 in Scottsdale, AZ
- Integrating Palliative Oncology Care into DNP Education and Clinical Practice: June 28-29 in Atlanta, GA
- ELNEC-Core & Pediatric Palliative Care: July 26-27 in Charleston, SC
- ELNEC Summit: September 22-23 in Tulsa, OK
- ELNEC-Core: October 18-19 in Orlando, FL
- Post-Conference for AACN Baccalaureate Conference: November 19 in Anaheim, CA
Further listings will be added to the website as locations and hotels are confirmed. Registration for each of these courses will be available by October 1.
ELNEC is Celebrating 15 Years of Promoting Palliative Care Nursing Education, Practice, and Research
Read about this effort that has been taught in every state in the US and in 85 countries world-wide.
ELNEC Pins Available to ELNEC Trainers
Advanced Palliative Care Nursing Externship
Learn more about this grant-funded opportunity.
Each ELNEC curricula are updated annually. Trainers are expected to teach from ELNEC curriculum that is not older than 3 years old. To order a new ELNEC CD, click here.
Note: ELNEC CDs are only sold to those who have attended an ELNEC train-the-trainer course.