Idaho State University
Posting Number: 2011293
Primary Purpose: To contribute to the teaching, research and service expectations of a senior level nurse faculty role in the School of Nursing; the emphasis is on core graduate teaching, research productivity with external funding and the continued development of doctoral education.
- Teach large online graduate core courses.
- Work with administration to continue the development and implementation of doctoral nursing programs (PhD and DNP).
- Assume a major lead in the preparation of graduate students for oral and comprehensive examinations.
- Advise graduate nursing students and work with doctoral students to prepare and defend dissertations.
- Active engagement in research and contribute to acquisition or external research and development funding.
- Doctoral degree in nursing or related field required with two years teaching experience at the graduate level.
- Demonstrated skills and abilities to conduct research.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and abilities.
- 5-8 years teaching in an academic faculty role or equivalent at the doctoral level.
- NIH, HRSA or comparable of research funding.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants: Please submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and a list of references.
Salary/Pay Information: Commensurate with education and experience; competitive benefits package.
Term of Employment: 11 Month/Full Time
Application Process: For full consideration, please apply through the Idaho State University - Human Resources website.