Georgia Regents University
Leadership Opportunities: Nursing Department Chairs
Become a part of history at Georgia’s newest comprehensive research university, Georgia Regents University*! Our College of Nursing is seeking outstanding candidates to lead our faculty through transformative change to national prominence.
- Chair, Department of Biobehavioral Nursing
- Chair, Department of Physiological/Technological Nursing
At GRU College of Nursing, you'll find opportunities to
- work with nursing faculty who are leaders in their fields.
- engage in and promote scholarly interaction with a range of health care professionals.
- build a cadre of exceptional nurse educators through the University’s teaching academy.
- collaborate with the Center for Nursing Research to shape budding researchers.
- develop innovations to enhance programs, foster professional growth and serve the needs of the community.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with the added bonus of working in the state’s second largest metropolitan area, Augusta, Georgia.
www.georgiahealth.edu/facultyjobs (keyword: nursing)
To inquire or make a nomination, contact:
Carolyn H. Burns, PHR at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Created by the consolidation of Augusta State University and Georgia Health Sciences University
AA/EEO/ADA/Equal Access Employer