Indiana University Southeast
Dean of Nursing
The preferred candidate will possess:
- An earned doctorate in nursing or a related field.
- Ability to be licensed as a registered nurse in Indiana.
- Strong administrative experience.
- Established record of teaching, scholarly achievement and service appropriate to a tenured faculty appointment at the rank of professor.
- Knowledge of current issues in healthcare nursing and higher education.
- Positive vision for nursing in changing healthcare systems and diverse societies.
The School of Nursing is accredited by the CCNE through 2020. The Dean is the Executive Officer of the School of Nursing and reports to the Executive Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs of Indiana University Southeast.
Go to www.ius.edu/hr for more information and application instructions.