Idaho State University
Clinical Assistant/Associate Professor
Clinical Assistant/Associate Professor for the DNP program
To contribute to the teaching, scholarship and service expectations of a faculty role in the School of Nursing; the emphasis is on graduate and undergraduate teaching, scholarship productivity and the continued development of doctoral education.
- Continued doctoral program (PhD and DNP) development
- Teaching in online graduate courses
- Assume a major lead in the preparation of graduate students for oral and comprehensive examinations
- Advise graduate nursing students and work with doctoral students to prepare and defend scholarly projects
- It is an expectation that this faculty be actively engaged in scholarship and contribute to acquisition of external funding
Doctorate in Nursing Practice (DNP), prior experience and examples of providing scholarly teaching in classroom, and clinical settings.
Recent experience working with doctoral students and evidence of scholarly productivity.
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
Please submit a cover letter, current curriculum vitae, and a list of three references with contact information.
Anticipated Start Date
Salary and rank commensurate with education, and experience; competitive benefit package.
Term of Employment
9 Month/Full Time
For full consideration, please apply through the Idaho State University - Human Resources website.