Idaho State University
Assistant/Associate Professor, Clinical or Tenure Track
** Note: This position is located at the Meridian Idaho Campus **
To contribute to the teaching, scholarship and service expectations of a faculty role in the School of Nursing; the emphasis is on graduate and undergraduate teaching, scholarship productivity and the continued development of doctoral education. This position will have a one course release fall, spring and summer semesters for coordination responsibility of the Accelerated Program. Will report and have direct communication with Associate Directors of Undergraduate and Graduate studies at the Pocatello campus.
- Teach graduate and undergraduate courses fall, spring and summer with a one course release per semester.
- Work with administration to continue the development and evaluation of doctoral nursing programs (PhD and DNP).
- Assume a major lead in the advising and role development of the undergraduate and graduate students.
- Communicate with Associate Directors to meet program outcomes.
- Active engagement in scholarship and contribute to acquisition of external scholarship and mentoring of faculty.
Doctoral degree in nursing preferred with two years teaching experience at the undergraduate and/or graduate level. Demonstrated skills and abilities to conduct scholarship. Demonstrated leadership skills and abilities.
Recent experience working with doctoral students. Evidence of scholar productivity.
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
Please submit a letter of application with specific explanation of qualifications; current curriculum vita, and contact information of three professional references.
Anticipated Start Date
Salary and rank commensurate with education, and experience; competitive benefit package.
Term of Employment
12 Month/Full Time
For full consideration, please apply through the Idaho State University - Human Resources website.