University of California Davis Health System
UC Davis Health System is a major driver of economic prosperity in the Sacramento region and Northern California, generating more than $3.4 billion in annual economic output and more than 20,000 jobs. As the region's only academic health center, UC Davis Health System is focused on discovering and sharing knowledge and providing the highest quality of care. We seek the following talented individual:
Administrative Nurse - PCS Quality & Safety
Reference/Job # 034839
Managing all personnel and processes related to the collection, analysis, and reporting of Patient Care Services (PCS) clinical outcomes data used for quality and safety. Accountable for the following:
- assures complete, accurate, and timely data collection and entry;
- maintains data integrity and completes on-time data submission in accordance with Institutional, state, and national organization standards.
Responsibilities include working closely with a multidisciplinary healthcare team to develop efficient mechanisms for data collection; ensuring clinical data maintained within the PCS database is complete and accurate to successfully meet independent audit criteria; develops standard reports required to support various UCDHS quality and safety initiatives and teams: and generates ad hoc reports specifically designed to support leadership.
- Minimum of three years acute or critical care hospital nursing experience; prefer five years of nursing experience.
- BSN Required; MSN or equivalent preferred.
- Strong performance Improvement experience preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma experience preferred.
- Research and data collection expertise preferred.
- Experience conducting complex data analysis projects as well as measuring and monitoring the consistency and accuracy of data produced through statistical analysis is preferred.
- Proven team and project management skills.
- Possession of valid California RN license. Graduation from an accredited school of nursing. Passing of UCDMC Performance Demonstration, Policy Review and Medication Exam.
UC Davis Health System is a nationally renowned academic institution that improves health and health care, around the corner and across the globe. Diverse in expertise but united in purpose, UC Davis faculty, staff and students collaborate daily to solve urgent real-world problems, translate research into new cures and eliminate health disparities. Whether treating complex injuries, improving cancer care or explaining autism, UC Davis Health System’s unique combination of academic excellence and social responsibility advances health for all.
For more information and to apply, visit: http://apptrkr.com/314746
UC Davis Health System is an EEO/AA employer