Children's Hospital of Orange County
Nurse Researcher opportunity
Why consider working at CHOC?
Our mission is your mission: to nurture, advance and protect the health and well being of children.
CHOC Children’s Hospital is committed to making Orange County, CA one of the healthiest places for children in the nation. And, that’s where you come in. We remember why you trained as a nurse in the first place: to help and to heal.
Nurse Researcher Opportunity – Clinical Excellence & Innovation
Help us develop, implement, and support nursing research and evidence based practice by providing assistance, guidance, education, and support in all activities that build a culture of inquiry and enhance the quality of care. This is a five year Grant Funded position.
- PhD or DNSc required
- Research experience as a Co-Investigator or Research Nurse
- Experience in study design and the research process
- Experience facilitating nursing research and evidence based practice
- Clinical information systems training
- Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative or equivalent human subjects protection training
- BLS & PALS
posted july 2013