Idaho State University
Clinical assistant/ associate professor
Posting Number: 2011419
To contribute to the teaching, scholarship and service expectations of a faculty role in the School of Nursing; the emphasis is on graduate and undergraduate teaching, scholarship productivity and the continued development of doctoral education.
- Continued doctoral program development and implementation
- Teaching online Graduate and Undergraduate courses
- Assume a lead in preparation of graduate students for oral and comprehensive examinations and scholarly projects
- Advise graduate nursing students and work with doctoral students to prepare and defend scholarly projects and dissertations
- It is an expectation that this faculty be actively engaged in scholarship and contribute to acquisition of external funding
Doctorate in Nursing Practice (DNP) or doctoral degree with FNP certification, prior experience and examples of providing scholarly teaching in classroom and clinical settings.
Recent experience working with doctoral students and evidence of scholarly productivity.
Posting Date: 05-13-2013
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
Please submit a cover letter, which describes how you meet the qualifications; resume of experience, education, and qualifications; and names and contact information of three professional references.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience; competitive benefits package.
Term of Employment: Full Time
For full consideration, please apply through the Idaho State University - Human Resources website https://isujobs.net/
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/6zrtz29
ISU is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We have an institution-wide commitment to inclusion and diversity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Veterans' preference. Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to individuals with disabilities.
posted june 2013