Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
The TTUHSC, Gayle Greve Hunt School of Nursing is seeking enthusiastic and experienced nursing educators who are open to alternative delivery formats to provide academic and clinical instruction through the latest state-of-the-art nursing curriculum.
The selected candidate will participate in scholarly and academic activities and maintain academic standards as established by the school and the university. This is a unique opportunity to participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of student, course and program curriculum.
- Masters of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.) from an accredited university
- (2) years of teaching experience in a nationally accredited nursing program or earned doctorate
- Experience in nursing research, scholarly program of publication/presentations or advanced nursing practice
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas or compact state recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing
- BCLS certification or ability to obtain current certification by date of hire
- Doctorate in Nursing from an accredited program
- Demonstrated leadership skills related to coordination of teaching
- Effective verbal/written communication skills and proficiency in English language
- Demonstrated knowledge of curriculum and instructional design and implementation
- Demonstrated achievement in scholarly and research activities
- Awareness of current issues/trends in nursing and higher education
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience; comprehensive benefits package is included.
Interested candidates must apply online at: http://jobs.texastech.edu/postings/51380 Requisition #: 87883 CV should be attached online.
For inquiries contact:
Jeanne M. Novotny, PhD, RN, FAAN, Founding Dean
Gayle Greve Hunt School of Nursing
Position will be open until filled.
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center is an
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer