American Career College
Nursing Faculty Positions - Clinical and theory
American Career College (ACC) has been providing educational opportunities to students in California for over 30 years. Originally founded as a college of optics, ACC redirected its focus 20 years ago and began to offer targeted training to students interested in the allied health professions. Today, ACC enrolls approximately 4,000 students who attend classes at campuses located in the cities of Los Angeles, Anaheim, Ontario and now its newest location in Long Beach.
- Current active California license as a Registered Nurse (RN) required.
- Must have approval by the Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT) prior to assuming the role of Instructor.
- A minimum baccalaureate degree from an academic institution accredited by a regional or national accrediting agency that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE).
- A minimum of two (2) years practical experience as a licensed registered nurse within the last five (5) years.
- Current CPR card.
- Current Driver’s License.
- Experience with MS Office.
How to apply
For a list of open positions, please visit the “Employment Opportunities” section of our website: http://americancareercollege.edu.
American Career College is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
Posted may 2013