American University of Health Sciences
American University of Health Sciences is a private, Christian-based, minority-serving University of higher education. The University is dedicated to providing high quality education to prepare underrepresented groups and others as competent and compassionate health care professionals and researchers.
Our accelerated BSN program is seeking full-time faculty in the areas of medical/surgical, mental health, community, pediatrics and obstetrics. This position will develop and teach undergraduate pre-licensure courses in didactic and clinical. Salary and rank will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. The start date is ongoing.
- Hold at least a Master’s degree in nursing with clinical experience in the desired teaching area.
- Hold a current license in good standing to practice as a Registered Nurse in California.
- Two years of full-time professional nursing clinical experience.
- One year of full-time teaching experience in a nursing program.
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
Please send CV/resume and letter of intent to: Dr. Anita Bralock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
American University of Health Sciences is an
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
posted may 2013