Idaho State University
Clinical Assistant/Clinical Associate Professor
Primary Purpose: To contribute to the teaching, scholarship and service expectations of a faculty role in the School of Nursing; the emphasis is on undergraduate and graduate teaching, scholarship productivity and the continued development of doctoral education.
- Teach online graduate and undergraduate courses.
- Work with administration to continue the development and implementation of doctoral nursing programs (PhD and DNP).
- Assume a major lead in the advising role in the development and implementation of graduate scholarly projects.
- Advise graduate nursing students and work with doctoral students to prepare and defend scholarly projects.
- Active engagement in scholarship, advance clinical practice and services that support the vision of the SON.
Minimum Qualifications: Doctoral degree in nursing practice (DNP).Recent experience in advanced practice nursing with two years teaching experience preferred at the graduate level. Demonstrated leadership skills and abilities. Evidence of scholarly productivity.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Anticipated Start Date: 08/15/2013
Salary/Pay Information: Salary and rank commensurate with education and experience; competitive benefits package.
Term of Employment: 9 Month, Full time
Special Instructions to Applicants: Please submit a cover letter, current curriculum vitae, and a list of three references with contact information.
For all of the School of Nursing position postings and application information, please see https://isujobs.net. Posting Number: 2011333
EEO: ISU is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We have an institution-wide commitment to inclusion and diversity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Veterans' preference. Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to individuals with disabilities.