Idaho State University
Primary Purpose: To contribute to the teaching, scholarship and service expectations of a faculty role in the School of Nursing; the emphasis is on graduate teaching, research productivity with external funding and the continued development of doctoral education.
- Teach online graduate courses
- Work with administration to continue the development and implementation of doctoral nursing programs (PhD and DNP).
- Assume a major lead in the preperation of graduate students for oran and comprehensive examinations.
- Advise graduate nursing students and work with doctoral students to prepare and defend dissertations.
- Active engagement in research and contribute to acquisition of external research and development funding.
Minimum Qualifications: Doctoral degree in nursing or related field required with two years teaching experience at the graduate level. Demonstrated skills and abilities to conduct research. Demonstrated leadership skills and ability.
Preferred Qualifications: 5-8 years teaching in an academic faculty role or equivalent at the doctoral level. NIH, HRSA or comparable history of research funding.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Anticipated Start Date: 08/15/2013
Salary/Pay Information: Salary and rank commensurate with education and experience; competitive benefits package.
Term of Employment: 9 Month, Full time
Special Instructions to Applicants: Please submit a cover letter, current curriculum vitae, and a list of three references with contact information.
For all of the School of Nursing position postings and application information please see https://isujobs.net. Posting Number: 2011293
EEO: ISU is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We have an institution-wide commitment to inclusion and diversity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Veterans' preference. Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to individuals with disabilities.