Associate Dean for Research
Pace University’s College of Health Professions, Lienhard School of Nursing seeks an Associate Dean for Research to provide academic leadership for the achievement of excellence in nursing education programs through coordination of activities to retain new faculty and to support all faculty in scholarship.
- Doctorate in nursing or related field
- Credentials at the rank of full professor
- Administrative experience
- Successful track record as a researcher/scholar, including publications, presentations, and funded research
- Extensive knowledge of research
- Demonstrated effective leadership
- Ability to work collaboratively and productively with individuals and interdisciplinary groups
For more information, including application instructions, see www.pace.edu/lienhard/jobs and click on Associate Dean for Research.
Pace University is an Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/H/V, committed to ensuring a diverse learning and working environment. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
posted may 2013