Family NUrse Practitioner
At Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois, the qualities that our clinical leaders share with patients are the same qualities that help shape our staff. Here, you’ll find a supportive culture that’s earned us national ranking by U.S. News & World Report and by the Leapfrog Group, as a Top Hospital for the fourth consecutive year. Our goal is to transform our world-renowned medical center into the very future of health care itself. It’s all part of the Rush Transformation, an ongoing effort to build new facilities, renovate existing buildings and adopt new technology – all with input from our staff.
In this role, you’ll provide direct care to patients and serve as a consultant, researcher and educator. You’ll also promote collaboration between multiple disciplines to ensure cost effective and quality patient care.
- Provide health care services that include, assessment, diagnosis, patient education and treatment
- Evaluate the effectiveness of patient care and clinical outcomes
- Serve as a preceptor to Rush students
- Integrate research findings into specialty practice and teaching
- Support and participate in College of Nursing and University research activities
- Perform clinical administrative functions, which support the safe and effect care of clients
- Current IL RN and APN license
- Current national certification in area of practice
- Ability to provide care to infants, expectant mothers and general primary care across the life span
We offer generous benefits, including several tuition assistance programs. To apply, please visit http://careers.jobsatrush.com/chicago/faculty/jobid3399552-family-nurse-practitioner-faculty-practicecollege-of-nursing-jobs.
Equal Opportunity Employer