Assistant Professor - Public Health
At Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois, the qualities that our clinical leaders share with patients are the same qualities that help shape our staff. Here, you’ll find a supportive culture that’s earned us national ranking by U.S. News & World Report and by the Leapfrog Group, as a Top Hospital for the fourth consecutive year. Our goal is to transform our world-renowned medical center into the very future of health care itself. It’s all part of the Rush Transformation, an ongoing effort to build new facilities, renovate existing buildings and adopt new technology – all with input from our staff.
In this role, you’ll contribute to the mission of the college by integrating the roles of teacher, researcher, clinician and leader.
- Direct the learning of students in clinical and classroom settings
- Participate in the student advisement process
- Support continuous quality improvement in patient/client care
- Participate in departmental and college strategic planning, decision making and evaluation
- Generate grants and conduct research
- Apply research findings into your own practice and teachings
- Facilitate research activities of students, colleagues and members of related disciplines
- Participate in the College of Nursing Evaluation program
- 2 years of experience in clinical nursing practice
- PhD in Nursing, DNP or Master’s Degree in nursing with current enrollment in a doctoral program; or willingness to enroll in a doctoral program within 6 months of hire
- Current IL RN license
- College leadership and governance experience
- Prior research experience preferred
We offer generous benefits, including several tuition assistance programs. To apply, please visit http://careers.jobsatrush.com/chicago/faculty/jobid3385633-assistant-professor-college-of-nursing-%28adult-health%29-jobs.
Equal Opportunity Employer