Texas Tech University Health Science Center
The TTUHSC, Gayle Greve Hunt School of Nursing is seeking enthusiastic and experienced nursing educators who are open to alternative delivery formats to provide academic and clinical instruction through the latest state-of-the-art nursing curriculum.
The selected candidate will participate in scholarly and academic activities and maintain academic standards as established by the school and the university. This is a unique opportunity to participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of student, course and program curriculum.
- Masters of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.) from an accredited program
- Two (2) years of teaching experience in a nationally accredited nursing program or earned doctorate
- Experience in scholarly activities such as publications/presentations or advanced nursing practice
- Eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas or compact state recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing
- DNP or PhD in Nursing or related discipline
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Effective verbal/written communication skills and proficiency in English language
- Demonstrated knowledge of curriculum and instructional design and implementation
- Demonstrated achievement in scholarly and research activities
- Awareness of current issues/trends in nursing and higher education
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience; comprehensive benefits package is included.
Interested candidates must apply online at: http://jobs.texastech.edu/postings/53148 Requisition #: 88452 CV should be attached online.
For inquiries contact:
Jeanne M. Novotny, PhD, RN, FAAN, Founding Dean
Gayle Greve Hunt School of Nursing
Position(s) will be open until filled.
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
posted may 2013