University of Missouri- St. Louis
Founding Director of the Collaborative Center
for Nursing Outcomes Research and Innovation (CCNORI)
Associate Dean for Research- to provide leadership and facilitate activities that simulate a culture of research and scholarship within the College of Nursing. The ADR facilitates faculty research endeavors and mentors scholarship activities through the development of resources related to research and will expand the research and scholarship enterprise within the college.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- A research doctorate in nursing or a related field.
- Licensure as a registered nurse in Missouri prior to employment if candidate is a nurse.
- A track record of extramurally funded research in nursing or a related field that contributes to nursing or health related knowledge and is indicative of the potential to sustain a program of research.
- Evidence of the ability to collaborate effectively with nursing and interprofessional colleagues.
- Academic experience and scholarly accomplishments indicative of future scholarly potential and as appropriate for rank with tenure.
The executive search firm The Hollander Group has been retained by the University of
Missouri-St. Louis (UMSL) to assist in this recruitment. Applications, comprising cover
letter and curriculum vitae, as well as nominations and inquiries, should be submitted
electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Review will begin immediately and will
continue until the position is filled. For full consideration, interested persons are
encouraged to apply early.
Requests for further information should be directed to:
Clifford R. Hollander, PhD, or Sharon M. Flynn Hollander, RN, MBA
The University of Missouri-St. Louis is an affirmative action/equal opportunity
employer committed to excellence through diversity.