University of Tennessee Knoxville
Assistant, ASSOCIATE, or Full Professor Faculty positions
The University of Tennessee Knoxville, College of Nursing provides unique opportunities for tenure track faculty. As the state’s flagship school, the University of Tennessee Knoxville offers a research-intensive environment for interdisciplinary collaboration, with state-of-the-art technology and research resources. Located near the Great Smoky Mountains and numerous lakes, Knoxville offers abundant recreational attractions, cultural attractions such as opera and symphony, low cost of living, and high quality residential neighborhoods.
The College of Nursing offers:
- Teaching assignments in traditional BSN, accelerated BSN, and RN-BSN programs; MSN concentrations in administration, anesthesia, family, global disaster preparedness, mental health, and pediatric nursing; and PhD and DNP programs
- Funded Center for Health Science Research and Health Information Technology & Simulation Lab
- Nurse-managed School-based Health Center
- Mentorship and grant writing support at both College and University levels
- Established Research Interest Groups
Qualifications for tenure-track faculty positions include:
- Earned doctorate
- Professional experience commensurate with rank
- Eligibility for RN licensure in Tennessee
For more information, visit our web site: http://nursing.utk.edu/. Interested applicants may send a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and three letters of reference to:
Victoria Niederhauser DrPH, RN
Dean & Professor
The University of Tennessee, College of Nursing
1200 Volunteer Blvd.
Knoxville, TN 37996-4180
Screening of applicant credentials will begin immediately and continue until positions are filled. Rank and salary based on qualifications and experience.
posted may 2013