Idaho State University
Clinical Instructor/Clinical Assistant Professor
Clinical Instructor/Clinical Assistant Professor, School of Nursing
This is a part-time, 9 month position to coordinate the DNP program and contribute to the teaching, scholarship and service expectations of a faculty role in the School of Nursing.
- Coordinate DNP program with a one course release per semester
- Provide classroom, clinical, laboratory and online instruction and support to DNP students
- Work with administration to continue the development, implementation and evaluation of the DNP program
- Assume a major lead in advising and coordinate DNP students
- Communicate with Associate Directors to meet program outcomes and maintain accreditation
- Active engagement in scholarship and contribute to the acquisition of external scholarship and - mentoring of faculty
Doctoral degree in nursing
Demonstrated leadership skills and abilities
FNP and/or Psych NP Certification
Recent experience working with doctoral students
Evidence of scholarly work
Please submit a cover letter addressing minimum qualifications, a current CV and contact information for three professional references. For full consideration, please apply through the Idaho State University - Human Resources website https://isujobs.net/.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Salary is commensurate with education and experience; competitive benefit package.
Term of Employment: 9 Month/Part Time
ISU is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We have an institution-wide commitment to inclusion and diversity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Veterans' preference. Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to individuals with disabilities.