Arizona State University
The Arizona State University College of Nursing and Health Innovation invites applications for a tenure-track faculty Assistant Professor. We welcome the interest of qualified faculty in the areas of health promotion across the lifespan, especially pediatrics and aging, oncology and cancer care, and interprofessional education.
Faculty in the tenure track will engage in active research and scholarship in their area of concentration, classroom instruction at the graduate/doctoral and/or undergraduate level, and professional, college, and university service.
Applicants must have an earned research-focused doctorate in nursing or related field; be eligible for Arizona nurse licensure; show evidence of scholarly productivity and teaching experience appropriate to rank.
- PhD or similar research-focused doctoral degree
- Previous teaching experience at the undergraduate or graduate level.
- Beginning program of research as evidenced by intramurally and extramurally funded research and data-based publications.
- Provide evidence/receipt of an Arizona RN license prior to first day of employment with the College of Nursing.
- Record of externally funded research
- Consistent and current evidence of scholarly publications in refereed journals
The Tenure Track Assistant Professor Job #10646 announcement and application instructions are available at: https://nursingandhealth.asu.edu/employment/index.htm
The deadline is February 15, 2014, if not filled, weekly thereafter until search is closed.
Arizona State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. (For electronic advertisements, please create a hyperlink from this statement to ASU’s complete non-discrimination statement at: https://www.asu.edu/titleIX/