Director of Nursing
Bethel College (North Newton, KS) invites applications for the Director of Nursing to begin July 1, 2014. The Director provides educational and administrative leadership to the Department of Nursing. In collaboration with College administration and nursing faculty, the Director of Nursing:
- fulfills all accreditation reporting requirements to the Kansas State Board of Nursing (KSBN) and to the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- schedules classes, teaching assignments, and facilities;
- develops and manages departmental budgets;
- facilitates curriculum development and revision;
- provides leadership in the selection, orientation, evaluation, development and admission of students;
- supervises staff;
- implements college policy and procedures;
- manages student concerns; and communicates departmental needs and concerns to the college’s administration.
Ph.D. prepared applicants desired, M.S.N. required. For further details and application requirements see www.bethelks.edu/jobs. Review of applications will begin mid-February and will be accepted until position is filled.