Notre Dame College
Chair of the nursing division
We are seeking a dynamic, visionary nursing leader for a CCNE accredited baccalaureate nursing program at Notre Dame College in Cleveland, Ohio. The Chair of the Nursing Division serves as the chief administrative officer for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program, Online RN to BSN program, and anticipated Online MSN program. The Division Chair reports to the Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs. This is an opportunity to play a key role in a new and expanding nursing program. The Chair of the Nursing Division is responsible for administration, leadership, and strategic planning for all nursing programs.
- Earned doctorate, preferably in nursing, from a regionally accredited institution.
- Master’s degree in nursing.
- Experience for at least five years in the practice of nursing as a registered nurse.
- Five or more years teaching experience in a baccalaureate or higher degree nursing program.
- Prior experience with CCNE and Ohio Board of Nursing accreditation preferred.
- Current, valid licensure as a registered nurse in Ohio.
- Demonstrated administrative experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Record of scholarship and teaching.
Please submit curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
posted february 2014