University of Missouri–St. Louis
Tenure/Tenure Track Faculty
The College of Nursing at the University of Missouri–St. Louis, invites applications for a tenure/tenure-track position to provide classroom instruction in Nursing to undergraduate and graduate students, conduct research, and build extramurally funded nursing research program.
- PhD or equivalent doctoral level degree in Nursing; or a PhD or equivalent doctoral level degree in related field plus graduate level degree in Nursing.
- Eligibility for Missouri RN license.
how to apply
- Applicants must combine all application materials (cover letter, CV and list of three references with contact information) into one PDF or Microsoft Word document and upload resume attachment.
- Applicants must apply online. See nursing.umsl.edu and visit employment opportunities.
- Applicants who are not U.S. Citizens must state their current visa and residency status.
For more information, visit nursing.umsl.edu.
There are multiple openings.
Men and minorities are encouraged to apply. The University of Missouri–St. Louis is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity.