Faculty and Dean Vacancies
The University of South Alabama College of Nursing is seeking applications for:
- Associate Dean for Research, Evaluation, and Development.
- Nursing faculty positions, both tenure-track and non-tenure-track.
Northern Arizona University is seeking applications for 2 assistant professor positions.
Quinnipiac University invites applications for both 9.5 month and 12 month faculty appointments.
Jacksonville University is seeking applications for a 12-month, full-time faculty nursing position at the Assistant or Associate Professor level.
District of Columbia
The American Association of Colleges of Nursing seeks a Director of Faculty Initiatives.
Lewis University invites applications for a Placement and Tracking Coordinator.
The University of Iowa, College of Nursing seeks a highly qualified and experienced individual to provide leadership in addressing nursing workforce challenges as the:
- Distinguished Scholar in Advancing Science in Education Innovation.
- Distinguished Scholar in Advancing Science in Health Information Technology.
- Distinguished Scholar in Advancing Science in Health Systems
The University of Kentucky College of Nursing invites applications for:
- Full-time Faculty Member in the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Program for the Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (ACNP) Specialty.
- two newly-established, full-time, 12-month, tenured or tenure-track faculty positions at the associate or full professor level.
University of Massachusetts Worcester is seeking applications for dean, graduate school of nursing.
Oakland Community College is currently accepting applications for the position of Academic Dean – Nursing and Health Professions.
Metropolitan State University invites applicants for the position of Dean, College of Health, Community & Professional Studies
St. Olaf College, a private liberal arts institution located in Northfield, MN, seeks a:
- Nurse Educator with expertise in medical-surgical nursing.
- Nurse Educator with expertise in public health nursing.
Delta State University is seeking an assistant professor of nursing.
The University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) seeks applicants for an:
- Associate Dean for Academic Affairs.
- Assistant Professor of Nursing.
- Assistant Teaching Professor of Nursing.
Mount Sinai Beth Israel has an opening for an RN Educator, Cardiology.
Lourdes University, a private institution of higher education invites applicants for:
The University of Rio Grande/Rio Grande Community College seeks qualified candidate for a full-time, tenure-track faculty position in the Holzer School of Nursing.
The Wright State University-Miami Valley College of Nursing and Health seeks applicants for a full-time tenure-track position.
Alvernia University is seeking qualified applicants for:
Bloomsburg University is seeking qualified applicants for an endowed full professorship of nursing.
Moravian College is seeking qualified applicants for the fulltime coordinator for its Nurse Practitioner programs preparing Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioners for roles in Acute or Primary Care.
Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences is currently accepting applications for the position of Chair, Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) program.
The University of South Carolina Beaufort offers a rewarding opportunity for an:
- Assistant Professor of Nursing (tenure track)
- Instructor of Adult Health
- Instructor, Nursing of Children
Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Nursing is accepting applications for a:
The Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Gayle Greve Hunt School of Nursing is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced nursing educator.
UBC Okanagan Campus invites applications and nominations for appointment as Director, School of Nursing.