Faculty and Dean Vacancies
See More Job Openings in the AACN Syllabus Newsletter
The University of North Alabama’s College of Nursing (CON) is seeking a qualified full-time tenure track faculty at the rank of assistant professor for the nursing programs.
Northern Arizona University is seeking applications for two Assistant Professors.
University of Phoenix is seeking a creative leader to serve as a Program Dean for Graduate Nursing.
Arkansas State University College of Nursing & Health Professions, is accepting applications for:
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Program Coordinator
- Family Nurse Practitioner Faculty
- Assistant Professor of Nursing
University of California San Francisco is seeking applications for a Clinical Professor (Assistant or Associate level), Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner - Primary Care Program.
Jacksonville University is seeking applications for a 12-month, full-time faculty nursing position at the Assistant or Associate Professor level.
Idaho State University is seeking applications for a DNP Coordinator at the School of Nursing.
Morton College is seeking applications for multiple positions.
The University of Kentucky College of Nursing invites applications for a full-time faculty member in the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Program for the Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Track.
Maine College of Health Professions is seeking applications for multiple positions.
The University of Massachusetts Amherst College of Nursing invites applications for:
- Assistant Dean for Undergraduate Affairs - Clinical Track
- Clinical Assistant Professor - Simulation/Skills Lab
Northwestern Michigan College is seeking applications for multiple positions.
The College of Saint Elizabeth is seeking a dynamic, energetic doctorally prepared nurse educator to Chair the nursing program.
The University of New Mexico, College of Nursing invites applications for an undergraduate faculty position.
Pace University’s Lienhard School of Nursing is seeking to attract new chairs who are leaders in nursing education and are committed to both institutional and academic excellence.
The University of North Carolina at Greensboro invites applications and nominations for the Forsyth Medical Center (Novant Health) Distinguished Professor in Nursing.
Southern Nazarene University is seeking applicants for a Chair of the School of Nursing.
Penn State Harrisburg’s School of Behavioral Sciences and Education seeks candidates for:
- Two 36-week faculty appointments in the College of Nursing Accelerated Second Degree and RN to BS Nursing Programs
- Instructor who will also serve as Program Coordinator of the Nursing Programs
Clemson University is seeking a charismatic, innovative, and forward-thinking leader to direct the School of Nursing.
Vanderbilt University School of Nursing invites applications for:
- a full-time faculty position as Director of the Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse (AGACNP) specialty in the Master of Science in Nursing program.
- full-time faculty positions in the Master of Science in Nursing.
James Madison University invites applications for two 10-month full-time faculty positions starting August 1, 2015 in the Department of Nursing.
Virginia Commonwealth University is seeking applicants for:
- Senior Nursing Faculty
- Adult Health and Nursing System Department Chair
- Senior Nursing Faculty - Oncology
- Term Faculty