Writing the Continuous Improvement Progress Report (CIPR) for CCNE Accreditation
Date: May 10, 2011
The intended audience for this webinar is nursing program administrators and faculty who are preparing to write a CCNE Continuous Improvement Progress Report.
Our panel of expert presenters will provide participants with information regarding:
- The template to be used when writing the CIPR
- How to demonstrate continued compliance with the accreditation standards and their corresponding key elements
- How to address previously identified compliance concerns in the CIPR
- How to present program data if addressing more than one degree level
- How to address compliance with professional nursing standards and guidelines
- Available resources for completion of the CIPR
Participants should have copies of the CIPR template, CIPR Guidelines, FAQs, and CCNE Standards readily accessible for reference during the webinar to facilitate learning.
The CIPR template, CIPR Guidelines and FAQs can all be found at: http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation/standards-procedures-resources/baccalaureate-graduate/progress-report.
The CCNE Standards for Accreditation of Baccalaureate and Graduate Degree Nursing Programs are at http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation/standards09.pdf
Peggy Ellis, PhD, FNP, ANP, BC, Clinical Professor, School of Nursing, Saint Louis University; Norann Planchock, PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, Dean and Professor, College of Nursing, Northwestern State University of Louisiana
Crystal Pool, Assistant Director, CCNE