Review the CNL Certification Guide, the Application & Exam Process Flowchart, the Application Checklist, and the CNL Standards of Conduct. Candidates must submit all required documents to CNC by the published deadline.
Apply to take the CNL exam in these short easy steps!
1. Complete and submit the Online CNL Exam Application with payment. All fees are subject to change and are non-refundable.
2. Submit the CNL Education Documentation Form – Must be signed by the CNL Program Director or equivalent.
(Update: CNC has moved the education documentation form to an electronic form and is only accessible by the CNL Program Director or equivalent. Please see step-by step instructions on completing the education documentation form.)
3. If your school is not listed as an Eligible CNL Program, the school Dean or equivalent must submit the School of Nursing CNL Education Program Verification Form. If your school is listed as an Eligible CNL Program, the Program Director must submit the Site Registration Form prior to the exam registration deadline.
4. For Faculty Only – Also submit the CNL Faculty Eligibility Documentation Form
5. If you require special accommodations, submit the Special Accommodations Form
Once your application, payment and documentation is verified, CNC will email you a confirmation letter.
Question? Contact CNC’s Staff at email@example.com.