CNC Call for Volunteers
Advancing CNL certification and the CNL role requires a commitment from CNL certificants and other stakeholders. As such, there are many volunteer opportunities for CNLs and others to become involved with CNC. See below for current volunteer opportunities
- Thirteen positions on the Item Writer Committee
Note: Positions on the Item Writer Committee requires a three-year commitment beginning July 1, 2017 and ending June 30, 2020.
Get involved and apply for a position today! The submission deadline is March 10, 2017.
Other ongoing volunteer opportunities include the following:
Connect with CNC on Social Media
Join the conversation and follow us by clicking on the links below.
Note: These are free services and creating your profile is really easy.
- Facebook – Like us on Facebook at share our page with colleagues and friends.
- Twitter – Follow us and connect with colleagues, retweet messages, get the latest updates on the CNL program.
- The CNL Community – Join the CNL online discussion board to post questions, make comments and share resources. CNL programs are incorporating our discussion board as part of student assignments during their practicum.
- Nurses Lounge – Connect with the CNC lounge and other colleagues. This site allows you to build your professional page.
- YouTube – View and like the latest CNL videos.
Question? Contact CNC’s Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.