Volunteer with the Commission on Nurse Certification
Advancing CNL certification and the CNL role requires a commitment from CNL certificants and other stakeholders. As such, there are many volunteer opportunities for CNLs and others to become involved with CNC.
Volunteer opportunities include the following:
- Commission on Nurse Certification Board of Commissioners (CNCBOC)
- Job Analysis Committee
- Marketing Committee
- Item Writer
- CNL Ambassador
Many of the opportunities listed above are served in terms. As positions become available, CNC will post a Call for Volunteers.
Connect with CNC on Social Media
Join the conversation and follow us by clicking on the links below.
Note: These are free services and creating your profile is really easy.
- Facebook – Like us on Facebook at share our page with colleagues and friends.
- Twitter – Follow us and connect with colleagues, retweet messages, get the latest updates on the CNL program.
- The CNL Community – Join the CNL online discussion board to post questions, make comments and share resources. CNL programs are incorporating our discussion board as part of student assignments during their practicum.
- Nurses Lounge – Connect with the CNC lounge and other colleagues. This site allows you to build your professional page.
- YouTube – View and like the latest CNL videos.
Question? Contact CNC’s Staff at email@example.com.