CNC Call for Volunteers
Advancing CNL certification and the CNL role requires a commitment from CNL certificants and other stakeholders. As such, there are many volunteer opportunities for CNLs and others to become involved with CNC. See below for current volunteer opportunities.
Other ongoing volunteer opportunities include the following:
Connect with CNC on Social Media
Join the conversation and follow us by clicking on the links below.
Note: These are free services and creating your profile is really easy.
- Facebook – Like us, share our page with colleagues and friends.
- Twitter – Follow us, connect with colleagues, retweet messages, get the latest updates on the CNL program.
- The CNL Community – Join the CNL online discussion board to post questions, make comments and share resources. CNL programs are incorporating our discussion board as part of student assignments during their practicum.
- Nurses Lounge – Connect with the CNC lounge and other colleagues. This site allows you to build your professional page.
- YouTube – View and like the latest CNL videos.
Question? Contact CNC’s Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.