CNC Sponsorship & Advertising
The Commission on Nurse Certification (CNC) invites your organization to sponsor one of the many activities offered by CNC. As a CNC partner, you will have an opportunity to reach your targeted audience including CNL students, CNL candidates, certificants, faculty, administrators, etc. In addition, you will demonstrate a commitment to excellence as CNC continues to offer a quality program.
- Logo recognition in The CNL Bulletin (2 issues)
- Company link and 250 word description in program material
- Recognition at CNL certification exhibit
- One complimentary registration for a CNL workshop
- CNL Certification Examination Handbook
- Item Writing Workshop
- CNL Certification Teleconference or Webinar
- CNL Certification/Recertification Packets
- CNL Certification Application Scholarships
- CNL Workshop or Conference
Advertising is offered through The CNL Bulletin. The classified ad rate is $12 per line (40 characters and spaces per line with a 10 line minimum). For display ads, the rates are $350 for a quarter page ad and $450 for a half page ad. To post job announcements, go to the CNL Job Bank for more information.
To discuss sponsorship and advertising opportunities, contact Dana Reid, CNC Coordinator, at (202) 463-6930, ext. 226, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Schools of Nursing may not serve as sponsors.