CNC has launched the promotional campaign, Why Hire a Certified CNL?, to educate employers and recruiters on the value of CNL Certification and the unique competencies that only a certified CNL demonstrates.
The Employer Toolkit includes:
- Certified CNL Day Flyer
- Call to Action Flyer
- Sample Press Release
- Recognition Letter
- Value of CNL Flyer
- CNL Talking Points & Outcomes
- Why Hire a Clinical Nurse Leader Brochure and Order Form
- CNL Job Analysis Study
- YouTube Video - Defining the Certified Clinical Nurse Leader
- Competencies and Curricular Expectations for Clinical Nurse Leader Education and Practice
- CNL Webinars
- CNL Resource Coach
- CNL Bibliography
"The CNL has expertise in Microsystems, and has the ability to make complex systems more efficient and streamlined. Their unique position has resulted in numerous positive outcomes for our patients... These all can be qualified as cost avoidance and a huge savings for any healthcare organization..."
Linda Rusch, MS, RN, APN-C
Past CNO of Hunterdon Health Care System
Benefits to Hiring and Retaining Certified CNLs
- CNLs have a positive impact on patient care, patient safety, and clinical outcomes.
- Employing certified nurses demonstrates to patients and the public that your healthcare team adheres to nationally recognized standards.
- CNLs are valued as employees due to their unique knowledge and skills.
Other Career Services
For information about the CNL Job Bank, CNL certification verification, and other career services visit, www.aacn.nche.edu/cnl/professional-development/career-service.
For more information, contact Shantal Hall, CNC’s Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CNLs are change agents utilizing unique competencies in various healthcare settings. Hire a certified CNL to make today’s healthcare system the system of tomorrow!
Face of the certified cnl
MSN, RN, CNL
Texas Health HEB