Exhibits & Sponsorship
The American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) offers a unique opportunity to market products and services to chief decision-makers at the nation's schools of nursing. AACN represents more than 730 schools of nursing at public and private universities and senior colleges nationwide.
- Build new customer relationships.
- Increase your organization’s visibility with nursing schools nationwide and profit from increased product awareness.
- Influence a captive audience of deans, associate deans, faculty, and other members of the nursing education community about the value of products and services.
- Facilitate relationships with members of your target audience.
- Generate new leads for future sales.
- Access to AACN's mailing list at the member's only rate.
WHO SHOULD EXHIBIT
- Book and software publishers
- Educational programs and institutions
- Instructional healthcare equipment manufacturers and suppliers
- Healthcare Recruiters
- Nursing apparel distributors
- Companies and institutions offering innovative nursing products and services
- For- profit (commerical) cost per booth/table: $1,500
- Non-profit cost per booth/table: $1,200
Fees include the following:
- 1 – 6’ tabletop display space (draped)
- 2 – Chairs
- 1 – Wastebasket
- 1 – Identification sign (company name)
- Up to 6 badges for booth personnel
- Easel (upon request)
- Electrical outlet (upon request)
- Exhibitor listing in conference materials
- Access to food functions
AACN offers a range of tiered sponsorship packages, which will benefit you in maximizing your exhibit presence and attract attendees to your booth. Sponsors who are not exhibitors are more than welcome to take advantage of our sponsorship packages as well. By supporting the AACN’s Conferences, you have the opportunity to:
- Enhance your brand image
- Extend your presence and recognition
- Drive traffic to your booth (if you are also an exhibitor)
- Show your support for AACN and its mission to establish quality standards for nursing education
Please direct questions to Brianna Bruce at email@example.com or 202-463-6930 ext. 261 Fax: (202) 463-1315.
Space is limited and requests will be accepted as forms and payments are received.
AACN reserves the right to approve or reject all requests for exhibits and sponsorship. Those submitting registration forms will receive confirmation of acceptance or rejection from AACN’s Conference Coordinator.
Current Exhibiting & Sponsorship Opportunities
Information for exhibit and sponsorship opportunities for the 2014 Fall Semiannual Meeting and Baccalaureate Education Conference will be coming soon!