Sponsorships & Exhibits
Becoming a sponsor or exhibitor at an American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) event lets you put your company’s information directly into the hands of key decision makers in nursing education from the across the country. Whether you’re looking to increase your brand’s recognition, build your client base, or even make on-site sales, AACN meetings and conferences give you unprecedented access to nursing program deans, directors, chairs, academic administrators, and faculty.
Who should become a sponsor or exhibitor?
- Book and software publishers
- Education programs and institutions
- Instructional healthcare equipment manufacturers and suppliers
- Healthcare recruiters
- Nursing apparel and accessories distributors
- Companies and institutions offering innovative nursing products and service
Whether your goal is to increase brand recognition, drive traffic to your booth or send your company’s message home with each attendee, you will find what you need to meet your goals with AACN’s carefully designed sponsorship offerings. Your investment will help your company:
- Directly target leaders and decision makers
- Generate leads and build your client base
- Strengthen relationship with key customers
- Demonstrate the full value of your products and services
For more information on AACN’s past Sponsorship Opportunities, check out the 2016-2017 Prospectus.
- Build new customer relationships.
- Increase your organization’s visibility with nursing schools nationwide and profit from increased product awareness.
- Influence a captive audience of deans, associate deans, faculty, and other members of the nursing education community about the value of products and services.
- Facilitate relationships with members of your target audience.
- Generate new leads for future sales.
2016-2017 EXHIBITING FEES
For-profit (commercial) cost per booth/table:
- Fall or Spring Meeting $2,400
- All other conferences $1,600
Non-profit cost per booth/table:
- Fall or Spring Meeting $1,700
- All other conferences $1,300
Fees include the following:
- 1 – 6’ tabletop display space (draped)
- 2 – Chairs
- 1 – Wastebasket
- 1 – Identification sign (company name)
- Up to three (3) exhibitor identification badges for on-site personnel
(Exhibitor badge valid in exhibit hall only. Conference registrations must be purchased separately.)
- Easel (upon request)
- Electrical outlet (upon request)
- Exhibitor listing including company description on AACN mobile app
- Access to catered functions
For more information on AACN’s past Exhibit Opportunities, check out the 2016-2017 Prospectus.
Please direct questions to Kristin Downs at email@example.com or 202-463-6930 ext. 232 Fax: (202) 463-1315.
Space is limited and requests will be accepted as forms and payments are received.
AACN reserves the right to approve or reject all requests for exhibits and sponsorship. Those submitting registration forms will receive confirmation of acceptance or rejection from AACN’s Conference Coordinator.