End-of-Life Nursing Education Consortium (ELNEC)
Dedicated to Educating Nurses in Excellent Palliative Care
The End-of-Life Nursing Education Consortium (ELNEC) project is a national education initiative to improve palliative care. Read more...
ELNEC Receives Funding From Cambia Health Foundation to Expand Palliative Care Nursing Education Across the Nation
- ELNEC-Core & Pediatric Palliative Care: July 26-27 in Charleston, SC
- Transformational Leadership: Empowering Nurses to Enhance the Quality of Care for Oncology Patients With Complex, Life-Threatening Illness and Their Families
September 3, 2016 in Hong Kong, China
- ELNEC Summit: September 22-23 in Tulsa, OK
Online Registration Form
Two Scholarships Available for Participants Attending ELNEC-APRN
- ELNEC-Core: October 18-19 in Orlando, FL
- ELNEC-Core: October 20-21 in Boise Idaho. More information to follow,
- AACN Baccalaureate Conference: November 18 in Anaheim, CA
ELNEC Pins Available to ELNEC Trainers
Each ELNEC curricula are updated annually. Trainers are expected to teach from ELNEC curriculum that is not older than 3 years old. To order a new ELNEC CD, click here.
Note: ELNEC CDs are only sold to those who have attended an ELNEC train-the-trainer course.