ELNEC- For Veterans Trainer Materials
- Veterans Administration Awards Contract to the City of Hope to Expand the End-of-Life Nursing Education Consortium (ELNEC) Program to Improve Palliative Care at U.S. Veterans Hospitals
- Hospice Education Network FAQ
Closed Captioning Available for All ELNEC-For Veterans Modules
- Blessing of the Hands Ceremony
- We Support U Video
To view this video and/or to show at an ELNEC-For Veterans course, go to: http://www.forest.ws/WeSupportU.shtml
- We Honor Veterans: Resources that address key aspects of serving Veterans. This project is from the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO) in performance of a contract with the United States Department of Veterans Affairs.
- The Veterans History Project at the Library of Congress: The United States Congress created the Veterans History Project (VHP) in 2000 as part of the American Folklife Center at the Library of Congress. The mission of the VHP is to collect and archive the personal recollections of US wartime veterans to honor their service and share their stories with current and future generations.
- Veterans in Pain (VIP)
Important Information and resources on Veterans in Pain (VIP) from the American Chronic Pain Association (ACPA)