Application Qualifications for DNP Faculty
Integrating Palliative Oncology Care into Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Education and Clinical Practice
June 26–27, 2014
Click here to download the application.
Applications are due April 20, 2014.
- Currently teach in a DNP, APRN program
- Hold a DNP, PhD, DNSc, DNS, EdD degree
- Have at least 3 years of current oncology nursing practice* and/or oncology education
- Active member of a professional nursing organization
- Actively assisting DNP students with their Capstone project and/or serving on DNP curriculum committee, etc
*The review committee will take into account other clinical areas (i.e. cardiology, pulmonary, etc where patients may have a secondary diagnosis of cancer and/or be a cancer survivor).
- Able to integrate key principles of the proposed palliative care content into the DNP curriculum within 18-months post-course
- Complete 6, 12, and 18-month post-course goal updates and send them to the ELNEC Project Office on time
FAQs for the June 2014 course will be available soon!
Any further questions, contact Linda Garcia at email@example.com or (626) 256-4673 ext. 61255.