AACN Launches My AACN
AACN has launched a new online member services system, called My AACN. This new system streamlines each part of the membership experience and provides an array of online services that can be accessed on demand by deans, faculty, staff, and students from affiliated schools.
In February, deans and faculty received an email from Beth Aronson, AACN's Membership Director, containing a unique login and password with easy instructions on how to login to the new system. If did not receive this email please go to www.aacn.nche.edu/ams/login.
Vist AACN’s main website (www.aacn.nche.edu) and sign in with your login and password to access the new system (upper right corner of AACN's homepage). Below are some features of My AACN:
- Personalize your member profile and communication preferences
- Register for multiple conferences and Webinars
- Gain instant access to AACN’s online Collaboration Community and enhanced networking options
- Quickly retrieve and act on all types of member and organizational information
- View and search member and committee directories
- Manage leadership network renewals
AACN's goal is to build and maintain highly personalized relationships with each member and to cultivate organizational loyalty and value.
If you are having technical difficulties viewing our new system on the website, you may need to update your internet browser to the latest version. The latest versions of internet browsers are: Mozilla Firefox 27.0, Google Chrome 32.0, Internet Explorer 11.0, Safari 7.0.
If you experience any other technical difficulty, please contact AACN at 202-463-6930 and our staff will be able to walk you through the new system. You can also email email@example.com.