Geriatric Nursing Education
Latest News & Resources
- Webinar Recordings Now Available
- New GNEC Evaluation Brief - Multiplying Change: Ensuring All Nurses Learn to Care Well for Older Adults
- New Brochure Available on Implementing the Adult-Gerontology APRN Education Requirements
- GNEC Webinar Series Recordings Now Available Online
- APRN Webinar Series: Transitioning to Adult-Gerontology APRN Education Recordings Now Available Online
- Hartford Institute and AACN Offer New Learning Modules for Faculty Teaching in Geriatric Nursing Programs
- AACN Statement of Support
2010 Annual Report of the John A. Hartford Foundation
Explore a day in the life of an academic geriatric nurse. Through interviews and beautiful photo portraits, the 2010 Annual Report of the John A. Hartford Foundation profiles 18 inspiring nursing leaders. Get to know them as they improve nursing home care, conduct research on elder abuse, hoarding, and dementia, promote wellness, enhance community services, and prepare the next generation of geriatric nurses to meet the unique needs of older Americans.
Caring for an Aging America: A Guide for Nursing Faculty
This 56 page "how-to" guide is the culmination of the Enhancing Curriculum grantees' achievements and a great resource for nursing faculty who want to increase gerontology content in their school's curricula.