Fiscal Year 2011 Appropriations
- Senate LHHS Appropriations Subcommittee Proposes Increased Title VIII Funding
- Proposed Funding Levels Could Increase Funding for Nursing Education
- Nursing Community Letter to the Senate LHHS Appropriations Subcommittee
- Nursing Community House Sign On Letter for Title VIII Funding
House and Senate Dear Colleague Letters
- FY 2011 House "Dear Colleague" Letter Championed by Representatives Lois Capps, RN (D-CA) and Frank LoBiondo (R-NJ) and signed by 93 Representatives requesting $267.3 million for Title VIII Nursing Workforce Development Programs in FY 2011.
- FY 2011 Senate "Dear Colleague" Letter Championed by Senators Barbara Mikulski (D-MD) and Olympia Snowe (R-ME) and signed by 33 Senators requesting $267.3 million for Title VIII Nursing Workforce Development Programs in FY 2011.
FY 2011 House LHHS Appropriations Subcommittee Testimony
FY 2011 Senate LHHS Appropriations Subcommittee Testimony
President Obama's FY 2011 Budget Proposal