As a member, you and your school can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Engagement with Visionary Leaders
- Members-only Meetings and Discounted Fees for all Conferences
- Members-only Leadership Networks
- Leadership Development Programs
- Wharton Executive Leadership Program
- Leadership for Academic Nursing Program
- FREE Publications and Media Relations Support
- FREE Webinars and Continuing Education Credits
- FREE Graduate Student Membership (GNSA)
- Scholarships and Award Programs
- In-depth Analysis on Policy and Guidance for Advocacy
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Access to Data and Research Services
Act now and you can attend one semiannual membership meeting free of charge before you join - AACN invites you to observe as a prospective member with no conference registration fee. You'll have an opportunity to meet member deans from across the nation; sit in on program sessions, issues forums, and interest group meetings; and visit the offices of your senators and representative. (This offer is valid only for deans or directors who never have been members and who have not previously used this complimentary offer).
AACN dues for fiscal year 2017 (July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2017) are $2,492 for schools that have never before been members. Regular price dues for former AACN members are $4,984. These fees are the same for institutional and provisional institutional members.
For more information about AACN membership or to take advantage of this special offer, please contact Beth Aronson, Membership Director, email@example.com, (202) 463-6930 ext. 232.