AACN’s Fall Advocacy Message: Devastating Impact of Sequestration
AACN will host a Virtual Advocacy Day on October 29, 2012 that will focus on the impact of sequestration (automatic, across the board spending cuts). Federal programs that support the education and research of America’s nurses will suffer a tremendous blow under sequestration at a time when the demand for outcome-driven nursing care continues to grow.
- AACN’s Talking Points on Sequestration
- AACN’s Policy Brief on Sequestration
- The Health and Education Community Responds to Sequestration
- Information on the Title VIII Nursing Workforce Development Programs
- Information on the National Institute of Nursing Research
- State information on Nursing Education and Research