CNL Certification Exam Review Courses Now Available
The American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) is pleased to announce that registration is now open for the only comprehensive online review course that reflects the content outline of the CNL Certification Exam.
Developed by practicing CNLs and academicians, the course will be offered in 12 modules and may be used by individuals preparing for CNL certification or by other healthcare professionals seeking contact hours. With each module, you will have 24/7 access. Successful completion will require reviewing the entire presentation, passing an assessment, and completing an evaluation.
Individual courses include:
- Advanced Assessment: Physical Assessment, Clinical Assessment and Pharmacology
- Evidence-based Practice
- Healthcare Advocacy and Lateral Integration of Care Services
- Healthcare Finance and Quality Improvement
- Healthcare Policy
- Healthcare Systems and Healthcare Informatics
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Management
- Horizontal Leadership and Interdisciplinary Communication and Collaboration Skills
- Illness and Disease Management
- Integration of the CNL Role
- Knowledge and Data Management
- Team Coordination and Ethics
The complete CNL Certification Exam Review Courses may be purchased for $279 or modules may be purchased separately for $59.
To access and register for the review courses or individual modules, see www.aacn.nche.edu/cnl/cnl-certification-exam-review-course
Special Note to Schools of Nursing: Institutions may purchase a license for $2,500, which allows up to 20 users to complete the entire exam review course. For more details on license information, click here.
For more information about the CNL Certification Exam Review Course, contact AACN's Education Policy Coordinator Horacio Oliveira at email@example.com or 202-463-6930.