NursingCAS is the national centralized application service that provides prospective students the opportunity to apply to over 1,000 participating programs at nursing schools nationwide using one, online platform. There is NO cost for schools to participate in NursingCAS. All training, cloud-based software, and support are free. And participating schools can customize their requirements and the application on a per-program basis including:
Branding with custom banner images
- Adding instructional text to guide applicants and highlight your program
- Providing program details such as deadline, delivery, degree type, track, etc.
- Adding specific questions that applicants must answer
- Identifying documents applicants must submit to their program
- Identifying the number of references (if any) applicants must submit
- Applicants can self-identify which of their coursework matches the program’s prerequisites
- Identifying the type of transcripts (official, unofficial, none) required
- Indicating what type of coursework entry (full academic history, prerequisites only, none) is required
How Does NursingCAS Work?
- NursingCAS is a Centralized Application Service for prospective students to research and apply for a nominal fee to RN diploma, associate degree, baccalaureate, master’s, and doctoral programs at participating nursing schools nationwide using one, online application.
- Powerful Web-Based Admissions Software called WebAdMIT for staff to manage and analyze their applicant pool. WebAdMIT includes tools for scoring candidates based on custom criteria, tracking interviews, conducting an online review of applicants, calculating program-specific GPAs, sending and tracking applicant communications, creating custom reports, and exporting data to import into internal systems. Schools can have an unlimited number of users with customized access. Ongoing training and support is provided.
- Integrated Administrative Services including the processing and management of transcripts, references, supporting materials, calculating GPAs, and providing applicant service and support.
Attend a NursingCAS Learning & Networking Day
These free events will be offered in Chicago, Houston, San Antonio, Fort Lauderdale, San Diego, Oakland, and Boston. They are designed to bring admissions professionals, faculty, IT staff, advisors, registrars, student services staff, and deans from nursing schools together to learn about the centralized application service, connect and share best practices.