NursingCAS staff are available to do teleconferences and in-person meetings with prospective and participating schools. We also host Webinars, regional events and open houses. Below is a schedule of upcoming events. If you would like to host at your school please notify Caroline Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 202-463-6930 ext. 258.
Schedule an individual webinar for your school at your convenience by emailing Caroline Allen at email@example.com with a desired date and time (Note: Allow for a one hour timeslot).
Attend a NursingCAS Learning & Networking Day this Summer in a City Near You
We are excited to offer NursingCAS Learning & Networking Days in several cities this summer to bring admissions professionals, faculty, IT staff, advisors, registrars, student services staff, and deans from nursing schools together to learn about the centralized application service, connect, and share best practices. These free events are open to current and prospective users, click on the links below to learn more and RSVP.
- Chicago, IL on June 17 at Rush University
- Houston, TX on June 21 at the University of Houston, Sugar Land campus
- San Antonio, TX on June 22 at the University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
- Fort Lauderdale, FL on July 19 at Nova Southeastern University
- San Diego, CA on July 26 at the University of San Diego
- Oakland, CA on July 27 at Samuel Merritt University
We are committed to making the 2016 – 2017 NursingCAS Cycle (which launches on August 25th) the best yet, so come learn and celebrate with us this summer. The agenda for each event will be similar…
- Welcome and introductions with all attendees
- Quick overview of NursingCAS
- Q&A with a current user about their NursingCAS experience
- Breakout sessions
- Information session for non-users and newbies
- Training for current users and “super” users
- Party with all attendees!
- Network and mingle with your colleagues while enjoying food and drinks provided by the NursingCAS team
There are 3 key points we want you to “ACE” at these events. And we want you to have fun!
- Increase your program’s exposure and provide access to prospective students to easily discover and apply to your program through a national platform, which in turn can help you meet your recruitment goals
- Learn how to maximize NursingCAS by setting up your program configurations and the admissions software (called WebAdMIT) to meet the unique needs of your program(s) and applicants
- Learn strategies to streamline your admissions process by utilizing the tools that NursingCAS has to offer, these tools can complement or enhance existing systems and processes you already have in place
Remember – NursingCAS is FREE to participating schools; all software, support, and training are at no cost to the school. Applicants pay a nominal fee to use the service.
Host a Regional Workshop at Your School
If you would like to host a regional workshop at your school please notify Caroline Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 202-463-6930 ext. 258.
To schedule a teleconference, meeting, event in your area, or if you have any questions, please contact Caroline Allen, NursingCAS Director, at email@example.com.