NursingCAS staff are available to do teleconferences and in-person meetings with prospective and participating schools. We also host Webinars, regional events and open houses. Below is a schedule of upcoming events. If you would like to host at your school please notify Caroline Allen at email@example.com or at 202-463-6930 ext. 258.
The 2015 Open House & Enrollment Management Workshop is scheduled for June 11–12 in Boston, MA at Simmons College. This year’s event will have a special focus on holistic admissions and will feature keynote speaker, Dr. William Sedlacek, Professor Emeritus of Education at the University of Maryland, an expert in non-cognitive assessment and holistic admissions. Attendees will learn more about how to implement and leverage NursingCAS.
Additional speakers include:
- Joanne Davis, Undergraduate Advisor, the University of Kentucky
- Nancy DeBasio, PhD, RN, FAAN, President, Research College of Nursing
- Erin Edwards, Student Data Analytics Manager, University of Minnesota
- Anita Hufft, PhD, RN, Dean and Professor, Texas Woman’s University
- Karen Jacobs Astle, Vice President of Program Partnerships, Liaison International and former Assistant Vice President of Admissions at Thomas Jefferson University
- Leslie McKeon, PhD, RN, CNL, NEA-BC, Assistant Dean for Student Affairs at the University of Memphis
- Hilda Mejia Abreu, PhD, Executive Director of Program Partnerships, Liaison International and former Associate Dean for Admissions and Student Services at the University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
- NursingCAS & WebAdMIT Support Team Members, Liaison International
- Chad Oppelt, Assistant Director of Graduate & Extended Studies Recruitment, The College of St. Scholastica
- Lisa Rosenberg, PhD, RN, Associate Dean of Students, Rush University College of Nursing
Join an upcoming Webinar to learn more about NursingCAS. Sessions will be offered on the following dates and times:
June 23, 2015
2:00 – 3:00 pm (ET)
July 16, 2015
12:00 – 1:00 pm (ET)
Or schedule an individual Webinar for your school at your convenience by emailing Caroline Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org with a desired date and time (Note: Allow for a one hour timeslot).
August 6, 2015
University of Nebraska Medical Center
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
October 10-11, 2015
University of California, Davis Pre-Medical & Pre-Health Professions National Conference
"Navigating NursingCAS Workshop and Exhibiting"
Host a Regional Workshop at Your School
If you would like to host a regional workshop at your school please notify Caroline Allen at email@example.com or at 202-463-6930 ext. 258.
Click here to access past event and Webinar information
To schedule a teleconference, meeting, event in your area, or if you have any questions please contact Caroline Allen, NursingCAS Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-463-6930 ext. 258. Continue to check back for updates and additional information.