Participating Schools Resources
Attention: NursingCAS 3.0 is Now Open
We have listened to your feedback and have taken steps to develop a system that will truly meet the unique needs of any nursing program. NursingCAS 3.0 will give schools a configuration tool, which will allow you to customize several program-specific requirements, including:
- Brand your program pages with an image and color scheme
- Add instructional text to guide applicants
- Enter specific questions applicants to your program must answer
- Identify documents applicants must submit to your program
- Configure prerequisite courses so applicants can self-identify which of their coursework matches your prerequisites
- Identify what type of transcripts (official, unofficial, none) are required for your programs
- Identify what type of coursework (full entry, prerequisites, none) is required for your programs
NursingCAS 3.0 Configuration Training Materials – This folder contains all the training materials related to adding and customizing your programs on NursingCAS 3.0.
Login for WebAdMIT - Authorized users from participating schools can access the admissions management software for NursingCAS.
Data Dictionary for NursingCAS 3.0 – This is a helpful resource for your IT staff, it can assist them with data mapping for importing the data into your institution’s student information or ERP system
Please contact the WebAdMIT Support Team at 716-636-7777, option 7 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a training session. Also contact WebAdMIT with any questions regarding your WebAdMIT portal or how to use any of the features in the system.
Comprehensive List of Questions Asked on the Application