Participating Schools Resources
Attention: Dedicated User Website is Available
Visit www.mynursingcas.org for regular updates and important resources for users from currently participating schools.
User Updates – This page provides important updates for users
NursingCAS 3.0 Configuration Guide – This guide provides details on how to add and customize your programs on NursingCAS.
Login for WebAdMIT - Authorized users from participating schools can access the admissions management software for NursingCAS.
Data Dictionary for NursingCAS 3.0 – This is a helpful resource for your IT staff, it can assist them with data mapping for importing the data into your institution’s student information or ERP system
Sample Data Export File for NursingCAS 3.0 – Click on the link to download a sample export file including every field available to export from NursingCAS (except the school specific created questions). All “one to many” fields are exported as exactly two columns.
WebAdMIT Training Videos
This links to the WebAdMIT YouTube channel where you can find videos on how to use some of the tools in the software.
Recordings of WebAdMIT Training
Click on the links below to access recordings of training presentations on how to use the various tools in the software.
- WebAdMIT Overview Training – Access this recording to learn more about Navigation, the Dashboard, and the Applicant Detail Screen
- Basic Set-up Part 1 – Access this recording to learn more about Set-up and/or Transferring Settings, Adding Users and Workgroups, Creating Local Statuses, and the Applicant Header
- Basic Set-up Part 2 – Access this recording to learn more about Lists and Searches, Custom Fields, Setting up and Sending Emails, and Requirements
- Advanced Set-up Part 1 – Access this recording to learn more about Creating Interviews and Assignments and Admissions Committee Online Review
- Advanced Set-up Part 2 – Access this recording to learn more about Creating Local and Prerequisite GPAs
- Advanced Set-up Part 3 – Access this recording to learn more about Creating Comprehensive Lists, Reports and Exports
- Advanced Set-up Part 4 – Access this recording to learn more about Scoring your Applicants
- Focus on New Features Part 1 – Access this recording to learn more about how to Create and Use Workgroups
- Focus on New Features Part 2 – Focus on Prerequisite Coursework and Scoring
Comprehensive List of Questions Asked on the Application
Please contact the WebAdMIT Support Team at 716-636-7777, option 7 or via email to schedule a training session. Also contact WebAdMIT with any questions regarding your WebAdMIT portal or how to use any of the features in the system.