Published by Peterson's, the leading producer of college guides, in collaboration with AACN, Peterson's Guide profiles more than 2,000 nursing programs offered by nearly 800 colleges and universities. Updated for 2012, the 612-page sixth edition is a must for anyone considering a career in nursing, for nurses returning to school for advanced education, and for education and guidance professionals.
Peterson's Guide to Nursing Programs lets you compare all aspects of finding and financing a nursing education, from entrance qualifications to degree requirements and costs. In this guide, you will find:
- Baccalaureate, Master's, Doctoral, Postdoctoral, and Joint-Degree programs to help you advance your career
- RN and LPN fast-track opportunities, plus accelerated programs for non-nursing graduates
- Part-time, continuing education, and distance learning options
- Expert advice on how to select a program
- Tips for nurses returning to school
- Guidance on financial aid and scholarships
- What international nursing students need to know
Peterson's Guide to Nursing Programs can be found in most major bookstores and libraries, by calling 1-800-338-3282 to purchase it, or by purchasing online at Peterson's Online Bookstore.