This webinar will discuss the role of the CNL in quality and safety. At the completion of the webinar the participant will be able to:
1. Discuss the CNL role at Hunterdon Medical Center.
2. Describe current CNL Safety Initiatives and Outcomes.
3. Discuss how the CNL, as a co-coordinator of The Nurses Improving Care for Healthsystem Elders (NICHE) Program, facilitates its implementation.
4. Identify the significance of collaboration throughout the planning and implementation stages
5. Describe how Geriatric Rounds addresses current patient safety issues.
6. Explain how the NICHE volunteer program has improved the patient and family hospital experience.
Pamela Abraham, MSN, RN, CNL, Hunterdon Medical Center, Flemington, NJ