Date: february 28, 2012
The CCNE webinar, What DNP Program Administrators Need to Know About CCNE Accreditation, addresses commonly asked questions about the accreditation of DNP programs.
The CCNE panelists:
- Explain the steps required for a DNP program to pursue CCNE accreditation and request an on-site evaluation
- Provide guidance regarding DNP program development and implementation
- Discuss CCNE’s expectations with respect to clinical hours
- Respond to commonly asked questions affecting DNP programs
- Explain what action needs to be taken when a CCNE-accredited DNP program undergoes substantive change (e.g., implements a post-baccalaureate DNP program or a new area of focus
Lynn M. Babington, PhD, RN, Former DNP Program Director, School of Nursing Northeastern University, Boston, MA; Mary Jo Clark, PhD, RN, Professor, Hahn School of Nursing and Health Science, University of San Diego; Joan Stanley, PhD, CRNP, FAAN, FAANP, Senior Director of Education Policy, American Association of Colleges of Nursing; Heidi Taylor, PhD, RN, Associate Professor of Nursing, West Texas A&M University
Moderator: Jennifer Butlin, EdD, Executive Director, Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Webinar Handout & Recording
Click here to view handout.
Click here for recording.